Thursday, August 2, 2012

Baby Eve

Today is "Baby Eve." Tomorrow we will have our precious baby boy. He is a beautiful gift from God.

Do you ever have the sense God is trying to get your attention? I have spent too many precious minutes in anxiety over this upcoming C-Section. God keeps redirecting me to these two scriptures:
Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. 
Isaiah 41:10
. . .Just as I have been with Moses, I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you. Be strong and courageous. . .  
Joshua 1:5-6
I can take a hint, albeit sometimes slowly. God has asked something important of me, something He is capable handling for me. I am willing and excited to experience my baby's delivery into this world.

God is with me. He will help me. He will not fail me. I will be strong and very courageous!

No comments:

Post a Comment